Here’s a Present for the heart© straight from Japan…
New Notepad Specifically Designed To Ease Stress
Nikkei.com | March 15, 2013
Edit Inc. has started selling its new Sukatto Note notepad…the pages can be ripped from the pad in a psychologically satisfying manner…the paper does not rip in straight lines…pages do not stick together after being ripped up, so people can throw them in tiny pieces in the air, almost like confetti…
Do you know how to solve it?
Does stress accumulate without you realizing it?
For example …
• Parenting is too hard anyway!
• My husband does not do housework.
• My boss is so annoying.
Such a cases:
• Write yourself a note to beat stress!
Stress release varies from person to person, but there are several ways to beat stress…
Example—Making notes and ripping them up.
➀ Write down all the nasty things to bear your negative emotions that come to mind.
➁ Rip up that page loudly with satisfaction.
➂ Threw it away or scatter all the ripped up paper.
By doing this is:
• You get a good kick out of it.
• It’s a lot easier to rip paper up and feel satisfied, but it’s terrible to just get frustrated.
• Tearing up paper has a comfortable good sound and has significant exhilarating impact on your feelings.
• It is liberating to tear up a piece of paper and totally scatter it.