Japan’s feverish work over years on its independent Stargate Project has resulted in success!
Imamiya Shrine in Kyoto, like many shrines throughout Japan, has erected a great ring of miscanthus reeds for the “Nagoshi no harae”–Summer Purification Ceremony…more...
Previous 3Yen reports on the Japanese Stargate program include:
• Stargate suddenly opens in Kyoto Japan! (3Yen | 2012-06-29
• Japanese Stargate mysteriously appears (3Yen | 2005-03-18)
• Stargate Mt Fuji (3Yen | 2008-07-02)
• Schoolgirl contemplates the Stargate (3Yen | 2009-06-20)
• Japan’s Stargate survives Earth’s Pole Shift! (3Yen | 2011-04-08)