This new “Delusional-mapping” T-shirt is a great solution to the general titlessness of the Japanese.
(goofy Google Translate of ekodworks.com)
[sic] The “Illusion grid” of this T-shirt is a unique delusional mapping technology inflates the grid pattern on the front with a full breast and creates a sense of volume. There is no doubt that people’s attention will be gathered!? The concept of “the wind that looks swollen at the chest” print T-shirt.
A few of our many previous itty-bitty titty reports include:
- Cool, fishy, Japanese titties (news.3yen.com/2012-05-10/cool-fishy-japanese-titties/)
- Japan’s public broadcaster NHK TV apologizes for bad titties (news.3yen.com/2007-01-02/japan-tv-apologises-for-bad-titties/)
- tiny ‘n’ toxic (news.3yen.com/2007-09-05/tiny-n-toxic/)
- japanese titty time (news.3yen.com/2006-09-23/japanese-titty-time/)
- The banned Pokemon episode (news.3yen.com/2006-02-11/the-banned-pokemon-episode/)