Japanese does suck when it comes to guy’s elephant pants, ha, ha.
Language Note: “Suck” and ‘sock’ sound the same in Japanese: And, like in British English “pants” means underpants in Japanese.
Previous puerile Pants posts include:
- Ninja prayer pants pose? (3Yen | 2016-12-21)
- Panties Day in Japan (3Yen | 2014-08-02)
- Japanese panty-heads (3Yen | 2009-11-28) →
Here’s a perfect summer “dress” for Tokyo’s torrid summer—a seemingly endless five months of more than 30°C (86°F) heat and 90% humidity, arg.
Also, this was on the Japanese news…
“Women’s athletics uniforms, aren’t they?” #WhyDidYouDesignThis
Our previous reports of Japanese swim dressing include:
- In Japan, Spider-Man wears a woman’s swimsuit and pink arm warmers (3Yen / 2009-06-19)
- Japan’s Swimsuit Doping bedevils the sport (3Yen / 2008-04-27)
- Japanese bathing beauties of old (3Yen / 2008-09-14)
Here’s a chic Mille-feuiille (French pastry, see right) from Tokyo’s fashion house, “Comme des Garçons*” that’s being shown now at the Paris Fashion Week 2018.
Click to play youtube.
*The Harajuku fashion house "Comme des Garçons" was the next-door to my former office and I used to hang out with their designers.
A few of our many stories about Japanese fashion victims include:
- Fashion Victims ᴙ Us (3Yen / 2016-08-03)
- Fun fall fashion freakaziods (3Yen / 2010-10-03)
- JFW TYO LOFL (3Yen / 2008-03-14)
Wreck me, plee-e-ease.
解体中の友達の家にお邪魔 — 美岳 (@_MITAKE_) June 16, 2017
Also check out our other demolishing reports of:
- Cruel clogs … red of course (news.3yen.com/2014-04-13/cruel-clogs-tokyos-hooker-parade)
- World’s tallest demolition machine from Japan (news.3yen.com/2005-10-23/worlds-tallest-demolition-machine-from-japan)
- Get your Japan news here on the 3Yen one week before… (news.3yen.com/2005-10-30/get-your-japan-news-here-on-the-3yen-one-we)
This new “Delusional-mapping” T-shirt is a great solution to the general titlessness of the Japanese.
(goofy Google Translate of ekodworks.com)
[sic] The “Illusion grid” of this T-shirt is a unique delusional mapping technology inflates the grid pattern on the front with a full breast and creates a sense of volume. There is no doubt that people’s attention will be gathered!? The concept of “the wind that looks swollen at the chest” print T-shirt.
A few of our many previous itty-bitty titty reports include:
- Cool, fishy, Japanese titties (news.3yen.com/2012-05-10/cool-fishy-japanese-titties/)
- Japan’s public broadcaster NHK TV apologizes for bad titties (news.3yen.com/2007-01-02/japan-tv-apologises-for-bad-titties/)
- tiny ‘n’ toxic (news.3yen.com/2007-09-05/tiny-n-toxic/)
- japanese titty time (news.3yen.com/2006-09-23/japanese-titty-time/)
- The banned Pokemon episode (news.3yen.com/2006-02-11/the-banned-pokemon-episode/)
Shoes of fruits and vegetables adorn the cover of this month’s GINZA magazine—a special art piece by Yoshida UNI.
A few of our zillion previous reports Japan’s “cruel shoes” include:
- Cruelly cute shoes . . . from Japan of course (news.3yen.com/2016-02-18/cruelly-cute-shoes-from-japan-of-course/)
- Hello Shoes(tm) (news.3yen.com/2015-02-08/hello-shoestm/)
- Cruel clogs … Tokyo’s hooker parade (news.3yen.com/2014-04-13/cruel-clogs-tokyos-hooker-parade/)
錦戸 彩花> @dooon_a | 4 June 2017
Gothic-lolita wedding dress — “kawaii” worn by Ayaka Nishikido
Our previous bride reports include:
- 40kg Japanese wedding kimono vs the toilet (news.3yen.com/2017-02-28/kimono-vs-toilets/)
- Japanese bride cries (news.3yen.com/2005-08-02/japanese-bride-cries/)
- Bride of Pokemon (news.3yen.com/2005-07-26/bride-of-pokemon-et-al/)
I am 100% for gender equality in the workplace. %. But with it, if my female counterparts can wear skirts, I should be able to wear shorts.
— jsoh (@waterhoarder) May 22, 2017
How to go to the toilet in a kimono . . . not.
Premium pooping—“TOYLET ART”[sic}—a toilet finished with traditional Japanese lacquer
Traditionally, relieving oneself on a Japanese squat toilet while wearing a kimono was never easy. However in the old-days in Japan, panties did not exist and that made everything easier.
Actually, it’s quite the production at a Japanese wedding involving several ladies when the bride is forced to go to the toilet while wearing an uchikake/wedding kimono that can weight up to 20 kilograms (44 lbs.).
To learn more about Japanese premium pooping at the lacquer toilet’s manufacturer at: bidocoro.jp
A few of our many previous reports of kimono and toilets include:
- Gettin’ under the kimono of Japan (3Yen / 2016-11-18)
- ‘Bearded Hipsters in Kimono’ (3Yen / 2015-11-17)
- Kimono kinky (3Yen / 2013-11-24)