[ buy cialis professional | viagra recipe | baby on viagra | how to get viagra no prescription | young men taking viagra | viagra premature | h h order viagra | buy real viagra online | buy discount viagra | viagra for sale in gibralter | chip cialis | viagra india | viagra collection service | viagra without prescription | viagra price list | indian cialis canada | viagra pharmacy | viagra problems | uk deals cheap viagra | vigor 2000 | price cialis | get cialis online | viagra blister 4 | is pfizer viagra available in india | female viagra | order viagra prescription | viagra impotence pill | buy pfizer viagra online | viagra recipes | how to buy viagra | discount cialis levitra viagra | viagra suppositories | cheapest viagra | viagra by mail | pharmaceuticals female viagra | buy viagra in england | buy viagra woman | viagra uk purchase | generic viagra online | how to get viagra no prescription | cheap link suggest viagra | viagra cialis cheap | types of viagra | canada viagra pharmacies scam | price check 50mg viagra | find viagra online | indian viagra | viagra toronto buy | buy pfizer viagra | next day viagra | female viagra | alternative search viagra | canadian viagra 50mg | herbal viagra uk ]
Today is December 7th…
Our previous REMBERances include:
- Pearl Harbor Day from the curent Japanese perspective (news.3yen.com/2016-12-07/pearl-harbor-day-from-the-curent-japanese-perspective)
- VJ Day August 14th 1945 (news.3yen.com/2012-08-14/vj-day-august-14th-1945)
Once again, it’s that special time…Japan’s HAMBURGER DAY!
So, eat your Zombie Burger before it eats you.
More bites of burgers in the Comments section…
Other bite me burger posts include:
- Today is traditional Japanese HAMBURGER DAY! (3Yen / 2014-07-20)
- Wo0t! Burger Day in Japan again! (3Yen / 012-07-20)
- Where’s the Beef? (3Yen / 2007-01-12)
…an unholy reanimated prose corpse shambling through the discourse, groaning hideously if it can haz cheezburger”
Wreck me, plee-e-ease.
解体中の友達の家にお邪魔 — 美岳 (@_MITAKE_) June 16, 2017
Also check out our other demolishing reports of:
- Cruel clogs … red of course (news.3yen.com/2014-04-13/cruel-clogs-tokyos-hooker-parade)
- World’s tallest demolition machine from Japan (news.3yen.com/2005-10-23/worlds-tallest-demolition-machine-from-japan)
- Get your Japan news here on the 3Yen one week before… (news.3yen.com/2005-10-30/get-your-japan-news-here-on-the-3yen-one-we)
An actual Japanese biker/bosozoku gang call to action…
A better Japanese biker/bosozoku call to action…
♪~ Soy un perdedor / I’m a loser baby, so why don’t you kill me?
Here’s a TV news report in Japanese showing parts of a police video of the bosozoku “rampage”—They look real scary, don’t they?
Our previous reports of buttboybozozoku include:
- Japan’s noise tribe — the ‘Bosozoku’ (3Yen / 2015-01-22)
- ALIEN BOZOzoku (3Yen / 2015-10-20)
- Minibike gang robs a cop in Osaka
(3Yen / 2005-10-31) →
このイラストが大好きで — 部屋に飾っています(*^^*) — スギモトカステン (@kuromedakaf14) 2016-03-16
Previous “Pearly” posts on the topic of December 7th include:
- The PEARL HARBOR SPY who succeeded so well Japan failed (3Yen / 2004-12-06)
- Japan PM, Shinzo Abe, wants patriotism education (3Yen / 2004-12-07)
- Space plane to island hop from Japan to Hawaii in 45 minutes’ (3Yen / 2009-07-13)
♬It’s beginning to look like Christmas / Everywhere you go~♪
Santa brings her gifts to Tokyo early…
Japanese construction site half-heartedly entering into the Christmas spirit. pic.twitter.com/SSMFGUboXA
— Mulboyne (@Mulboyne) November 20, 2016
A few of our many previous reports Japanese Christmas include:
- Something fishy about Christmas Eve in Japan (3Yen / 2015-12-24)
- Japanese sardine Christmas tree … 50,000 sardines (3Yen / 2009-12-12)
- Monster/kaiju Christmas cumguts (3Yen / 2008-12-05)
Japanese toilet candy shit-kit — the Moco Moco Mocolet™.
Besides kits with modern flushers, they also offer candy in old style Japanese squat toilets. Each kit contains toy toilets with blue poop-candy powder that has a soda flavor and a pink poop with strawberry flavor.
See more about the toy toilet kits in the Comments section.
A few of our other many shitty toilet tales of Japan include:
- TOYlets (3Yen / 2012-01-29)
- Toilegami — toilet paper origami (3Yen / 2010-07-13)
- ‘Let’s do lunch’ …in the toilet (3Yen / 2009-07-07)
(Ritual Japanese food vs Safety helmet)
The above Mickey Mouse rice cakes (鏡餅 — Wikipedia) are a traditional Japanese New Year decoration consisting of two rounded mochi (pounded rice), the smaller placed atop the larger (see right). Kagami mochi is usually placed in a household Shinto altar, or kamidana in the tokonoma, a small decorated alcove in the main room of the home.
Contempory ones like the Mickey Mouse rice cakes are often pre-moulded into the shape of stacked discs, made in plastic packages for the mass market, and sold as a holiday decoration much like a crappy plastic Christmas wreath.
Our previous reports of mochi rice include:
- Bunny pounding mochi (3Yen / 2011-05-23)
- Waffle/mochi rice cake??? (3Yen / 2008-03-18)
- Japan’s Rabbit-in-the-Moon (3Yen / 2007-11-14)