Today is December 7th…
Our previous REMBERances include:
- Pearl Harbor Day from the curent Japanese perspective (news.3yen.com/2016-12-07/pearl-harbor-day-from-the-curent-japanese-perspective)
- VJ Day August 14th 1945 (news.3yen.com/2012-08-14/vj-day-august-14th-1945)
Once again, it’s that special time…Japan’s HAMBURGER DAY!
So, eat your Zombie Burger before it eats you.
More bites of burgers in the Comments section…
Other bite me burger posts include:
- Today is traditional Japanese HAMBURGER DAY! (3Yen / 2014-07-20)
- Wo0t! Burger Day in Japan again! (3Yen / 012-07-20)
- Where’s the Beef? (3Yen / 2007-01-12)
…an unholy reanimated prose corpse shambling through the discourse, groaning hideously if it can haz cheezburger”
Wreck me, plee-e-ease.
解体中の友達の家にお邪魔 — 美岳 (@_MITAKE_) June 16, 2017
Also check out our other demolishing reports of:
- Cruel clogs … red of course (news.3yen.com/2014-04-13/cruel-clogs-tokyos-hooker-parade)
- World’s tallest demolition machine from Japan (news.3yen.com/2005-10-23/worlds-tallest-demolition-machine-from-japan)
- Get your Japan news here on the 3Yen one week before… (news.3yen.com/2005-10-30/get-your-japan-news-here-on-the-3yen-one-we)
An actual Japanese biker/bosozoku gang call to action…
A better Japanese biker/bosozoku call to action…
♪~ Soy un perdedor / I’m a loser baby, so why don’t you kill me?
Here’s a TV news report in Japanese showing parts of a police video of the bosozoku “rampage”—They look real scary, don’t they?
Our previous reports of buttboybozozoku include:
- Japan’s noise tribe — the ‘Bosozoku’ (3Yen / 2015-01-22)
- ALIEN BOZOzoku (3Yen / 2015-10-20)
- Minibike gang robs a cop in Osaka
(3Yen / 2005-10-31) →
このイラストが大好きで — 部屋に飾っています(*^^*) — スギモトカステン (@kuromedakaf14) 2016-03-16
Previous “Pearly” posts on the topic of December 7th include:
- The PEARL HARBOR SPY who succeeded so well Japan failed (3Yen / 2004-12-06)
- Japan PM, Shinzo Abe, wants patriotism education (3Yen / 2004-12-07)
- Space plane to island hop from Japan to Hawaii in 45 minutes’ (3Yen / 2009-07-13)
♬It’s beginning to look like Christmas / Everywhere you go~♪
Santa brings her gifts to Tokyo early…
Japanese construction site half-heartedly entering into the Christmas spirit. pic.twitter.com/SSMFGUboXA
— Mulboyne (@Mulboyne) November 20, 2016
A few of our many previous reports Japanese Christmas include:
- Something fishy about Christmas Eve in Japan (3Yen / 2015-12-24)
- Japanese sardine Christmas tree … 50,000 sardines (3Yen / 2009-12-12)
- Monster/kaiju Christmas cumguts (3Yen / 2008-12-05)