[ viagra pills | get online viagra | viagra for woman | viagra alternative merck | professional cialis online | discount skocz.pl viagra | viagra store in canada | viagra pill splitter | buying viagra online cheap us | order usa viagra online | cialis buy | link online suggest viagra | woman and cialis | does generic cialis work | viagra australia | viagra good morning | natural viagra alternative | herbal prescription viagra | long term effects of viagra | generic cialis soft tabs | buy viagra on the internet | viagra pharmacy | wholesale viagra | cialis vs levitra | get viagra drug online | over the counter viagra | viagra discount | how much is viagra from canada | generic viagra canadian | viagra online mexico | order viagra on line | buy real viagra online | natural viagra alternative | viagra clones | discount cialis levitra viagra | viagra next day delivery | viagra usage | viagra blog | names of herbal viagra | usa generic viagra | what is better than viagra | viagra gay | cialis angioplasty | viagra side effects | h h order script sec viagra | viagra order cheap | viagra side effects | how can i get some cialis | viagra purchase | viagra instructions | viagra pill splitter | cialis women | viagra dosages | viagra price list ]
Today is December 7th…
Our previous REMBERances include:
- Pearl Harbor Day from the curent Japanese perspective (news.3yen.com/2016-12-07/pearl-harbor-day-from-the-curent-japanese-perspective)
- VJ Day August 14th 1945 (news.3yen.com/2012-08-14/vj-day-august-14th-1945)
Once again, it’s that special time…Japan’s HAMBURGER DAY!
So, eat your Zombie Burger before it eats you.
More bites of burgers in the Comments section…
Other bite me burger posts include:
- Today is traditional Japanese HAMBURGER DAY! (3Yen / 2014-07-20)
- Wo0t! Burger Day in Japan again! (3Yen / 012-07-20)
- Where’s the Beef? (3Yen / 2007-01-12)
…an unholy reanimated prose corpse shambling through the discourse, groaning hideously if it can haz cheezburger”
Wreck me, plee-e-ease.
解体中の友達の家にお邪魔 — 美岳 (@_MITAKE_) June 16, 2017
Also check out our other demolishing reports of:
- Cruel clogs … red of course (news.3yen.com/2014-04-13/cruel-clogs-tokyos-hooker-parade)
- World’s tallest demolition machine from Japan (news.3yen.com/2005-10-23/worlds-tallest-demolition-machine-from-japan)
- Get your Japan news here on the 3Yen one week before… (news.3yen.com/2005-10-30/get-your-japan-news-here-on-the-3yen-one-we)
An actual Japanese biker/bosozoku gang call to action…
A better Japanese biker/bosozoku call to action…
♪~ Soy un perdedor / I’m a loser baby, so why don’t you kill me?
Here’s a TV news report in Japanese showing parts of a police video of the bosozoku “rampage”—They look real scary, don’t they?
Our previous reports of buttboybozozoku include:
- Japan’s noise tribe — the ‘Bosozoku’ (3Yen / 2015-01-22)
- ALIEN BOZOzoku (3Yen / 2015-10-20)
- Minibike gang robs a cop in Osaka
(3Yen / 2005-10-31) →
このイラストが大好きで — 部屋に飾っています(*^^*) — スギモトカステン (@kuromedakaf14) 2016-03-16
Previous “Pearly” posts on the topic of December 7th include:
- The PEARL HARBOR SPY who succeeded so well Japan failed (3Yen / 2004-12-06)
- Japan PM, Shinzo Abe, wants patriotism education (3Yen / 2004-12-07)
- Space plane to island hop from Japan to Hawaii in 45 minutes’ (3Yen / 2009-07-13)
♬It’s beginning to look like Christmas / Everywhere you go~♪
Santa brings her gifts to Tokyo early…
Japanese construction site half-heartedly entering into the Christmas spirit. pic.twitter.com/SSMFGUboXA
— Mulboyne (@Mulboyne) November 20, 2016
A few of our many previous reports Japanese Christmas include:
- Something fishy about Christmas Eve in Japan (3Yen / 2015-12-24)
- Japanese sardine Christmas tree … 50,000 sardines (3Yen / 2009-12-12)
- Monster/kaiju Christmas cumguts (3Yen / 2008-12-05)
Japanese toilet candy shit-kit — the Moco Moco Mocolet™.
Besides kits with modern flushers, they also offer candy in old style Japanese squat toilets. Each kit contains toy toilets with blue poop-candy powder that has a soda flavor and a pink poop with strawberry flavor.
See more about the toy toilet kits in the Comments section.
A few of our other many shitty toilet tales of Japan include:
- TOYlets (3Yen / 2012-01-29)
- Toilegami — toilet paper origami (3Yen / 2010-07-13)
- ‘Let’s do lunch’ …in the toilet (3Yen / 2009-07-07)
(Ritual Japanese food vs Safety helmet)
The above Mickey Mouse rice cakes (鏡餅 — Wikipedia) are a traditional Japanese New Year decoration consisting of two rounded mochi (pounded rice), the smaller placed atop the larger (see right). Kagami mochi is usually placed in a household Shinto altar, or kamidana in the tokonoma, a small decorated alcove in the main room of the home.
Contempory ones like the Mickey Mouse rice cakes are often pre-moulded into the shape of stacked discs, made in plastic packages for the mass market, and sold as a holiday decoration much like a crappy plastic Christmas wreath.
Our previous reports of mochi rice include:
- Bunny pounding mochi (3Yen / 2011-05-23)
- Waffle/mochi rice cake??? (3Yen / 2008-03-18)
- Japan’s Rabbit-in-the-Moon (3Yen / 2007-11-14)