Kyoto Police Nab Infamous Train Pervert: Mr. Nipples
Our previous reports of Nip nipples include:
- All the nipples—Japan’s & others (3Yen / 2012-03-23)
- Noodles ‘n’ nipples (3Yen / 2011-02-18)
- Nip Wars! (3Yen / /2005-03-05)
Japan has become infamous for rejecting refugees.
The new plan is accept "30 Syrian students" per yer, which added to last year’s acceptance rate of 27 refugees equals a GRAND total of 57 refugees per year—A massive double the number of refuges!
Japan to take in 150 Syrians as exchange students after criticism of harsh refugee policy
japantimes.co.jp | 2016/05/20
…Every year, 30 Syrian students who are either in Syria or who have fled to other countries will be selected to attend Japanese universities in the five-year period. Japan will receive them students through the government-sponsored exchange program and a program of the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), the nation’s aid agency…
—In 2015, Japan rejected 99 per cent of asylum applications, accepting only 27 refugees—
When you figure that many Japanese universities are running at half capacity because of Japan’s negative population growth, accepting more refugee foreign students on academic scholarship might be a good way of killing two birds with one stone.
That Japan could solve two problems at once.
1) Filling Japan’s half empty universities, and
2) Increasing the educated and fertile population base.→
Our previous reports on refugees and immigration include:
- June is ‘GO AWAY FOREIGNERS’ month (3Yen / 2015-06-08)
- Heartless Japan defies U.N., deports Kurdish refugees (3Yen / 2005-01-19)
- Japan works harder to expel evil barbarians (3Yen / 2004-12-02)
Many times I think entertainment venues in Tokyo are just trolling us with click bait…
The VibeBar–Wild One (dildo bar) click to view.
Learn more at the official website that is is sort-of-bilingual at: vibebar.jp
Previous “upstanding” reports with “good vibes” include::
- Parade of painted dildos — in Japan of course (3Yen / 2014-08-24)
- Blushing Buddha’s breast vibrator (3Yen / 2008-03-12)
- Mario’s SuperMegaMagic Mushroom vibrator (3Yen / 2008-11-19)
- Cash-strapped Japanese city sells off its solid gold dildos (3Yen / 2007-12-03)
- Nearly 40% of Japanese habitually use vibrators (3Yen / 2006-08-11)
It has been a week since the Kumamoto Earthquakes (3Yen 2015-Apr-16) and several thousand people are now living in school gyms and town halls with no place to go. So…
LET’S BOX MAN*!
*”Box Man” (箱男 – Hako otoko) by Kobo Abe
Abe’s classic novel describes a salaryman who walks away from his stultifying life to live in a large cardboard box he wears over his head…
Our previous reports box men include:
- Cardboard eco-robot to replace salarymen (3Yen / 2011-02-02) →
- Collecting boxes ‘with children’ for hungry bears in Gumma Pref. (3Yen / 2011-01-16)
- Be a Japanese ‘Box Man’ (3Yen / 2005-09-13)
Continuing tremors like the past 24 hours of the Kumamoto Earthquakes (Wiki) are a horror of Japanese life like this…
″ The horror of the Kumamoto Earthquake″
Previous reports Japan’s construction horrors include:
- Tokyo Hotel suspends operation due to quake resistance fraud (3Yen / 2015-11-21
- Oldest apartment building in Tokyo’s Ginza (3Yen / 2009-05-14)
- Criminal construction biz of Japan is “shaky” (3Yen / 2005-06-15)
Tomoko, the 70 year old tapeworm*"?
“Italia’s Got Talent” recently featured the 11th Wonder-of-the-World, Tomoko, the 70 year old pole dancer.
Click on the “CC” button to view the English captions. (The hot obaachan/granny action starts at the 2:45 point.)
Previous pole dancing in Japan reports include:
- Ancient Japanese tradition of pole dancing (3Yen / 2015-03-07)
- Tokyo pole dancer fail (3Yen / 2010-08-27)
- Robo-Geisha pole dance (3Yen / 2009-10-06)
- Tokyo Metro’s pole dancer warning poster ↓ (3Yen / 2012-10-01)
Previous reports of Japan’s March 11 Disaster include:
- The Great Godzilla Quake of March 11th (3Yen / 2011-03-13)
- Was 2011/03/11 caused by a ‘Tsunami Bomb’? (3Yen / 2013-01-03)
- STILL CRAZY radioactive AFTER ALL THESE YEARS (3Yen / 2015-01-25)
The Tokyo Metro has outdone itself this month with this new helpful poster to explaining why Japanese people never sit next to the foreigner on the train.
A few of the many previous 3Yen reports of the empty-seat-next-to-a-foreigner phenomenon include:
- There’s always a seat next to a gaijin/alien (3Yen / 2010-09-08)
- Tokyo train manners poll (3Yen / 2010-01-03)
- Tokyo training (3Yen / 2012-06-08)
Let me just post this without comment…
Can Child Dolls Keep Pedophiles from Offending?
–One man thinks so, and he’s been manufacturing them for clients for more than ten years.–
The Atlantic Daily Jan 11, 2016
…Trottla, a company that produces life-like child sex dolls. For more than a decade, Trottla has shipped anatomically-correct imitations of girls as young as five to clients around the world.
“We should accept that there is no way to change someone’s fetishes,” [President] Takagi insisted. “I am helping people express their desires, legally and ethically. It’s not worth living if you have to live with repressed desire…
…In Japan, where many have animist Shinto beliefs, the dolls have a complicated status. “In Shinto,” Takagi said, “everything has a soul. Even if you don’t want the dolls anymore, you can’t abandon them. There is a special ceremony that is performed for them at a shrine. It’s like a ceremony for a dead person. Since dolls have a human form, they must be treated as such.”
He described a recent case in which a client who needed to get rid of a doll called, requesting his help. “He wanted me to dispose of it,” Takagi remembered. “But, he didn’t say ‘dispose.’ The phrase he used was ‘send back home.’”
TROTTLA.net — "TROTTLA’s doll is real Artist Doll."
A few of the previous reports of Japan’s pedophile dolls on the 3Yen include:
- Japanese lovedolls vs ‘Dolly’ girls (3Yen / 2014-06-01)
- Milky Lovers': love doll brothel for Akihabara otaku (3Yen / 2006-03-14)
- “Si-chan” a real doll from Japan (3Yen / 2005-10-18)