The fanclub of the Tokyo Yakult Swallows baseball team likes to SCREW.
Also checkout the Swallows’ English website at: yakult-swallows.co.jp/en/
A few of our many previous SCREWing reports include:
- If you meet the Buddha in the road, screw him… (2015-02-27)
- SCREW KEWPIE! (2008-06-08)
- Screwing Valentine’s Day in Japan (2006-02-09)
Once again, Japan’s Pope-hats have mysteriously reappeared…
Even more mysterious is that one of the Getty photos is labeled as “Japanese fans dressed as Skittles” which sounds odd since Skittles candy made by Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company is not at all popular in Japan. Then I remembered the archaic game of Skittles from which bowling originated. Pope Hats makes more sense.
A few of the other many appearances of the mysterious Popeheads include:
- Pope hats clash! (Japan loses) (news.3yen.com/2014-06-25/pope-hats-clash)
- The AWESOMENESS — Japan’s Olympic Pope hats (news.3yen.com/2012-08-02/the-awesomeness-japans-olympic-pope-hats)
- Pope hats and Pikachu — Japanese fans at the World Cup (news.3yen.com/2014-06-15/pope-hats-and-pikachu-japanese-fans-at-the-world-cup)
- Japan’s Pope-hats vs Vile vuvuzela (news.3yen.com/2010-06-17/japans-pope-hats-at-world-cup-beat-all-the-vile-vuvuzela/)
She-e-e-it America, You call that a “body slam”?
Previous reports of Japanese wrestling include:
- BATTLE ROYALE of Japanese mascots . . . BEAR vs PEAR! (news.3yen.com/2015-10-12/battle-royale-of-japanese-mascots-bear-vs-pear/)
- Japanese-Lucha wrestling is spiritual, isn’t it? (news.3yen.com/2010-09-17/bbbut-butt-ja-lucha-wrestling-is-spiritual/)
- Criminal Wrestling (news.3yen.com/2005-10-27/japan-criminal-wrestling/)
Check out the b-ball/basketball Stargate in Kyoto Japan!
A few of our many reports of Japan’s Stargate Program:
- Bear-Gate (Kumamon) discovers a Stargate (3Yen / 2016-10-25)
- Japanese schoolgirl Stargate (3Yen / 2009-06-20)
- Mt Fuji Stargate (3Yen / 2008-07-02)
Men’s Prayer Ninja Kancho Pose boxer shorts
…are a fun gift of men’s rugby uniform-style underwear from Rakuten.
Why rugby kancho underwear? Read the full rest-of-the-story in the Comments section.
Previous kancho fun on the 3Yen:
- Japan’s New Democratic kancho Party (3Yen / 2016-05-20)
- Kancho Beyond Japan’s schoolyard kancho (3Yen / 2010-10-29)
- Kan-CHO!!~ (3Yen / 2009-08-13)
″ Dude, where’s my flying car?″
Japan is attempting to build a Jetson’s flying car to light the Tokyo Olympic cauldron in 2020.
Engineers hope to light Olympic cauldron with a flying car
The Asahi Shimbun ~ October 20, 2016
TOYOTA, Aichi Prefecture--A car that takes to the air to light the Olympic cauldron might sound like a fantasy, but young engineers are working here to make it a reality at the 2020 Tokyo Games.
The automotive and aviation engineers are aiming to run their vehicle on the track of the new National Stadium and fly it to the Olympic cauldron to light the flame at the opening ceremony …
ABOVE: Full-scale prototype of a flying car being developed in Toyota City, Aichi Pref., rises to the massive height of one meter. (Photo by Cart!vator).
Our previous reports of Japanese crap-tech and flying cars include:
- Low-tech life (BBC quotes Taro!) (3Yen / 2010-07-15)
- ‘Tokyo is like Blade Runner, without the flying cars’ (3Yen / 2004-12-01)
- Paper-thin scanner for my flying car (3Yen / 2004-12-12)
At the closing ceremony of the Rio Olympics, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, gets punked into dressing in a Super Mario clown costume.
Previous puerile posts of Japan and the Olympics include:
- Bar, meet boner. (3Yen / 2016-08-17)
- The 2020 Tokyo Olympic BABY BIB is now on sale! (3Yen / 2016-06-23)
- Oops, Japan forgot to include the Olympic flame in their new stadium for the 2020 Olympics (3Yen / 2016-03-04)
Breaking the bar on Asian stereotypes…
Japanese pole vaulter’s penis gets in his way at Olympics
nydailynews.com |NEW YORK DAILY NEWS | Monday, August 15, 2016
Well, that’s a hard way to go out.
First, Japanese pole vaulter Hiroki Ogita’s leg touched the bar; then what’s in between his legs touched it, too, knocking it loose from the 5.3 meter height…more...
A few of our many previous boner reports include:
- Robo-Pig boner? (3Yen / 2011-01-20)
- GUNDAM’s unit (3Yen / 2009-07-19)
- Large mega PLEASURE particle gun x1 (3Yen / 2007-07-20)
- Big roboboner for Osaka (3Yen / 2009-08-20)
- Get boned in Japan. Buy BONY™. (3Yen / 2005-08-12)